Ages 6 weeks – about 1 year
At The Breakie Bunch we understand that each child is a unique individual whose needs are always changing. Our caregivers communicate with families daily to ensure that your child’s schedule stays consistent between home and childcare. Caregivers also provide a safe and caring environment for your child to explore their surroundings and develop relationships with them and other children. Each child is engaged through play, reading, singing and talking throughout the day. The atmosphere stimulates positive growth and development and your child will build language, motor and social skills while exploring the world around them.
- Communication is key!!
- Use of the Tadpoles (an app) giving parents access to check in on your child throughout the day.
- Email daily reports with details about your childs day.
- We send pictures, videos, and special message from teachers right to your email
- Teach Sign Language
- Lots of snuggles, hugs and lovin’
- Have a consistent staff
- Do activities with our babies including art, sensory exploration, books and songs.
- Provide age-appropriate toys, games and music
- Small class size offering more one on one care for each child (Max of 8 babies)
- Toys are sanitized daily
- Calm and peaceful environment
- We provide crib sheets, bibs, burp cloths, bowls, spoons
- Every child has a cubby to keep their things in
- Secure fingerprint entry to building
- Cameras in every classrooms